[Radio-announce] Cooking With The Hazelnuts is back! Tonight! Squash Soup and More!!!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Jan 7 16:36:40 EST 2017

Woohoo! We're excited to be back! And we apologize for being gone sooo long!
But soup's on and it's bubbling to keep us all warm with these cold
temperatures!

And our banter is back with our usual craziness! Now haven't you missed
that? lol Well. you don't have to answer. <grin>

Lots of cooking, tasty conversations!

Come join us!

9:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

605-475-8130.

Catch us on the rotation of replays throughout the night and tomorrow, and
find our pdcast in a few days. The feed is:

http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml

Happy cooking!

Happy eating, of course!

And heart-warming laughing!