[Radio-announce] It's time for another Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 11 20:42:09 EST 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

Just letting you know it's time for another Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show lasts for three hours, and it starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  Musicwise, if the song was out in the 80's, chances are Ihave it, and I'll play what I remember of the decade.  You can, and, in fact, are more than welcome to request songs.  Send your email to

and I'll play what I have.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.

Catch you all at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive!

kevin at acbradio.org