[Radio-announce] Hold on to your GEMs! It's a pivotal week! Here we go!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 16 09:25:53 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

Martin Luther King Day!

Inauguration week!

And I went to a funny Greg Tamblyn concert yesterday.

So we get, the thoughtful, the steadfast, the silly.

We get, the hopeful, the resilient, resourceful strong, determined
awakening, spirit-filled driven-from-within upstanding people we are!

And these are choices we can make and follow-through with as we move into
this new week, these times, this year!

It's another great playlist:

.        Sweet Honey In The Rock,

.        Afro Blue,

.        Greg Tamblyn

.        Amy Carol Web

And many more.

What if we use these times, this energy, this week, these songs to help us
come together as a united front for a better world?

What else is possible, if we all work together?

Let's find out!

I'm counting on you to help me help us!

GEM!

"The Good Energy Mix"

11:00 A.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

On demand: (As shows become available), http://acbradio.org/gem

Debbie Hazelton

Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!

http://debbiehazelton.com