[Radio-announce] Time "In The Quiet" that makes a difference!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 17 18:04:10 EST 2017

It is “In the Quiet Day,” also referred to as “ITQ.

Available to us at any tie, yet there is even more power when we share this time together!

I always say that every cell, every grain of sand benefits from our positive intentions.

So come join me.

Has it already been a hectic week?
Come to think of it, is this the first or the second Tuesday this week? lol

Two hours of peaceful music, positive messages, all to make a difference whether you actively tune in or only can have it on in the background.

Want it at different times? Find it on demand as shows become available:
http://acbradio.org/quiet <http://acbradio.org/quiet>

Want to know when it’s on other stations?
Find info on my website currently in the blog section.
http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>

thanks always for listening, both to my shows, and even more, to yourself!

We’re all in this together!