[Radio-announce] I won't be broadcasting for a week or so, need to change times for my shows.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 18 19:29:52 EST 2017

Hi.

If you've heard my recent shows, you've heard me repeatedly say how 5:30 comes really fast, when I take the amazing Jilly out and feed her breakfast.  I decided to try to broadcast for a couple of weeks and see if I could make it work.  Well, it's not working so well.  Therefore I'm giving up my Wednesday and Saturday slots.  I'll check out when it would be a good time for me to broadcast, and I'll let you all know when that will be.  It might take a week or so, but I plan on being back on as soon as possible.  This way, for those of you in the Eastern time zone of the U.S., you don't have to stay up until midnight to hear the whole show.

Sorry for the short notice for today, but I won't be on with the Eclectic 80's tonight.  I'll get all revved up really soon with new content.