[Radio-announce] Appreciating family, and listening to great music! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:23:55 EST 2017

Greetings everybody!
 Its almost Friday, and that means it is time for me to bring you the
Knock on Corn show!
 Here in the United States, tomorrow we change executive power. Not
only do we all appreciate the peaceful transition of power, but on
this week's Knock on Corn show, we not only listen to some great
music, but we also appreciate family. Tomorrow, I will tell you more
about my grandfather, who I started talking with you about last week!
 So what are you waiting for? Come join the fun!
 The fun all starts tomorrow at 12 PM eastern!
 To listen, go to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek