[Radio-announce] Sparkling new music with bright-colored conversation today, on GEM!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 23 09:27:42 EST 2017

Hi There!

Are you ready for “The Good Energy ix?”

I’ve got a few things to say, and lots of great music to play!

11:00 AM. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

On Demand, (as shows become available): http://acbradio.org/gem <http://acbradio.org/gem>

If you want some positive thoughts to consider, want to claim some good energy for the week…, want some great tunes to lift you up and carry you onward, GEM might be for you!

Warning: You will hear positive comments on our new president, so if you are determined to feel bad, this show may not be for you! :-)
 If you’re in the wings, just weighing things from one moment to the next, willing to give a chance that there may be positive improvements, you might like what you hear from me today. :-)
In any case, listening is always a choice. Take what you like and leave the rest…