[Radio-announce] Request for questions- Debbi Williamson

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Tue Jan 24 18:12:07 EST 2017

Dear /Speaking Out for the Blind/ listeners,

I’ll be interviewing Maryland State Department of Education’s Division
of Rehabilitation Services’ Debbi Williamson on a future show. Debbi is
a Rehabilitation Supervisor with the agency’s Office for Blindness and
Vision Services.

She’s going to tell us how the office helps blind clients in finding
employment.

If you have any questions for Debbi, just reply to this message and I’ll
read them on air.

The deadline for sending questions is January 27th at 9AM Eastern Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

/Speaking Out for the Blind/Producer and Host