[Radio-announce] Told you I'd be back on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 25 12:52:03 EST 2017

Hi all.

I did some checking of the schedule, and I found new times for my shows.  I'm officially approved to be on, so check out the shows.  I'll be on Sundays from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. with Anything and Everything, and Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. with the Eclectic 80's.  Those times are Eastern U.S. times.  As show times come closer I'll send out email messages letting you know more about what the shows are like.

See you this Sunday for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!