[Radio-announce] New time, but same great content for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Jan 29 11:40:03 EST 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's just me inviting you to tune into Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S.  For three hours I'll be playing all sorts of tunes, mention the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, talk about local sports, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  If you miss any of the show, or the new time doesn't work out for you, check out the on demand section of the site.

Of course your emails are always welcome.  Send requests or anything else to

and I'll see what I can do for you.

Catch you all at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive!

kevin at acbradio.org