[Radio-announce] The Eclectic 80's is coming up at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 31 11:51:26 EST 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

It's me, Kevin Minor, inviting you to tune into the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  Basicly, if the tune was heard in the 80's, chances are really good that I have it, and if you request it I'll play what you'd like to hear.  I'll also mention some memories that I have of this great decade.  The show starts at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific, and lasts for three hours.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  If you want to email me with requests or other general info, send those to

and I'll see what I can do for you.

See you at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive!

kevin at acbradio.org