[Radio-announce] ITQ is here for you!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 31 17:28:27 EST 2017

What helps to put you back on track?

For me, it’s gorgeous music and a sense of wonderment!

What do we do with children to get them to change behavior? Give them a time-out.

My mother used to send me to my room and tell me to stay there until I could change my behavior. I remember having no idea what she meant, so I literally walked in, turned around and walked back out. I didn’t know the value of quiet time.

It isn’t only behavior though. Sometimes our thoughts and feelings get all tangled and stressed beyond comprehension!

Time “In The Quiet” can make such a positive difference!

I’ve got some new music I just happened to find. :-)

Check it out!
7:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
On demand, as shows become available:
http://acbradio.org/quiet <http://acbradio.org/quiet>

This show is coming up on its fifth year in March.
Thanks for listening!

Together, “In The Quiet” we make a difference!