[Radio-announce] After a bit of time, I'M BACK!!!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 2 07:03:24 EDT 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes.

It's true.  Mr. Bipolar is doing a bit better now, so I feel it's a good time to get back into the music playing mode.  I've added some songs to the stuff the system grabs tracks from, plus I've put my entire library of music in the system.  I have two shows on ACBRI, one on Tuesdays that I'll mention more about then, but now let's focus on what's up for today.  Today's show is Anything and Everything, and it's on ACB Radio Interactive from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. to Noon Pacific.  This show has the potential to hear audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today.  I take requests, tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, which is where I'm hiding, talk about sports, and there's that always interesting Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Your messages, such as requests, feedback, or whatever are always welcome.  Send them to me via email to

and I'll get them.  If you actually want to listen, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go past the on demand content to a link where you can listen live.

Catch you on the air later on today on ACB Radio Interactive!