[Radio-announce] Art being felt differently today

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:39:42 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!

This announcement is a little early, I know. I am in attendance at the ACB national conference and convention and have a pretty busy schedule for today. Because of this, I will not be hosting a live show at the usual 5PM Eastern. Instead, I encourage all of you to go ahead and tune into ACB Radio Mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream> and get in on what’s happening at the ACB convention this year. Tonight’s performing arts showcase with Friends in Art is where I’ll be experiencing ArtFelt. It will be great to hear the talent and also perform with others. I shall return next week with great music and stories of my experience in Reno.

Thank you very much and I look forward to being with you next week.

Best regards,

--
Jason Castonguay