[Radio-announce] Candidates Forum

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Tue Jul 4 18:34:30 EDT 2017

Hi all:

The candidates forum will be streamed on ACB Radio Live Event starting at
5:45 PM pacific time, 6:45 PM mountain, 7:45 PM central and 8:45 PM eastern.

If you wish to ask the candidates a question, please send your question to
candidates at acbradio.org <mailto:candidates at acbradio.org> .

In the subject line please put question for (candidates name).

Replace candidate's name with the name of the candidate you whish to ask the
question.

Or put all candidates if you want all of the candidates to answer your
question.

Please do not make any negative comments or ask any questions that would be
considered inflammatory to the candidates.

Any questions like this will not be relayed to the candidate.

Also please note there is a time limit for questions so please do not take
it personal if your question does not get relayed.

With that said, if you can get your questions to me early that will improve
the chance I can get them relayed to the moderator.

Here are the candidates presented by the nominating committee:

President : Kim Charlson

First Vice President: Dan Spoone

Second Vice President: John McCan

Secretary: Ray Campbell