[Radio-announce] New week! The Good Energy Mix! Let's make the most of it!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 10 08:23:40 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone!

It's great to be back. I appreciated the excellent coverage of the ACB
Convention. Otherwise, wow, it's been a usual busy week around here.

Chippies is pacing the floor in here as I right. Maybe he's anticipating
getting shaved next week? I'm the one who may need to hide.

Well, more about this, the usual banter. and lots and lots of great music!

11:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone:

605 4758130.

Come on along!

Let's say "yes" to the sunshine! "Yes" to the good energy! The new week that
calls us! Don't give any doldrums a chance to stay! :)

Happy July!