[Radio-announce] A bit of hilarity coming up on ArtFelt

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:02:03 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Whether a belly laugh or some dry humor, you’ll find it on ArtFelt coming up at 5PM Eastern. I wanted to keep it musical, rather than throwing in standup comedy. Come see how it worked out.  😀

Tune in on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/> or call (605) 475-8130 to listen by phone. To reach me during the show, message me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/> or FaceBook Messenger <https://www.facebook.com/jcast/>. I look forward to seeing you there.

Stay tuned, afterward, for my good friend, Debby Hazelton and her soothing, relaxing show, In the Quiet..

--
Jason Castonguay