[Radio-announce] Hey it's ITQD! Ready for a break, instead of a breaking point?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 11 17:21:08 EDT 2017

It's great to be back. It's what I do best, because this show most speaks to
what's in my heart to bring. It comes from knowing it's what I need, time at
the center of my being to know and express from what's most important.

I don't care what you call it, him, her, them. They is all us! :) But,
that's a matter of opinion, or something. Lol.

In any case, I love to have you tune in, where together, we are more than
the sum of all of us!

So treat yourself to the wind down music with a few words and thoughts of
inspiration sprinkled in.

"In The Quiet"

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive