[Radio-announce] Billboard's Top Summer Songs 1958 - 1978 on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 08:37:52 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

It's great to be back from a ten day whirlwind and blur of the 2017 ACB
National Convention!!! <smile>

As I thought about what to play on today's Rick's Picks, something occurred
to remind me of summers past and the songs that are the soundtrack for those
precious memories.

Just a few weeks ago, Billboard magazine published the Top Ten Summer Songs
for each year from 1858 through 2016.

Today's Rick's Picks show features Billboard's Number One and Number Two
songs of 1958 to 1978. Over the next two weeks, we will play all the top
songs up to 2016 along with this summer's top hits.

I'll share what inspired me to play these songs with a special dedication.

I will also play a comedy clip that my daughters shared with me that makes
me roar with laughter every time I hear it.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern