[Radio-announce] Bring in the weekend! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 23:30:02 EDT 2017

Greetings everybody! First off, I would like to thank our good buddy
Mike here at Acbri for a fun-filled time a few weeks ago. He is really
a great guy, and I am pleased to know him, and it was an honor to be a
part of his show. But, hey! Did you realize? Its almost Friday! That
means that its time for me to go to the studio, and bring you the
great show that everybody knows as the Knock on Corn program! This
week, I have a wonderful variety of music put together. Oldies, rock,
country, oh and of course, some polkas! Just about anything one can
request! So come join the fun! The fun all starts tomorrow at 12 PM
Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive! To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/ Hope to see you there! Tyler
Juranek PS. Isn't Christmas in the summer fun? I'm winking at
you...