[Radio-announce] The Friday Night Free for All returns tonight on ACB Radio Interactive

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Fri Jul 14 18:54:27 EDT 2017

Hi all:

Another ACB convention has come and gone!

Now that I have my equipment back together it's time to break out that
summer party music from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

So if you are ready for the weekend let's go!

The fun begins tonight at 7:00 PM eastern at
http://acbradio.org/interactive.

Or by calling 605-475-8130 and select option 4.

You can also listen through ACB Link if you have an IOS device.

Finally, if you have an Amazon Echo, you can say "Alexa play ACB Radio
Interactive from Tunein".

Happy listening.

Larry