[Radio-announce] All is go for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 16 11:45:42 EDT 2017

Hi all.

Today has been a good day for me.  I got something working again, and I also got a nice Birthday present if I can remember how to use it.  You'll hear about these things, plus what I did on my Birthday on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show is called Anything and Everything, and it's on most Sundays from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. to noon Pacific U.S. time.  In addition to the above, you'll hear all kinds of good tunes from about any time recorded audio was possible, I'll tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, talk about some sports, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week, which I thought of, so be warned.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just beyond the on demand section of the page.  Also, your requests, comments and feedback are always welcome.  Send them via email to

and I'll give you a shout out.

Catch you all in less than half an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!