[Radio-announce] It's almost time for another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 18 10:04:30 EDT 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's me, just reminding you it's time for another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  Basically, if the tune was out in the 80's I probably got it, and I'm more than happy to lay what you'd like to hear.  I've made an executive decision, and I've decided to play a random selection of 80's music rather than focus on a particular year.  My reason for this decision is that if I did a weekly countdown like I did last week, I'd only get the top 30 songs of the week, and you'd miss hearing music that might not have gotten above number 30 on the charts  This decision, however, isn't written in stone.  If you'd rather I play a weekly countdown or do something different, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  To reach me, send an email message to

kevin at acbradio.orgg<mailto:kevin at acbradio.orgg>

and I'll see what I can do.  You're not limited to just noon to 3 p.m. Eastern, when I'm on.  Send a message to me via that email address and your message will get to me. The above address also is what you use for requests and other comments or feedback, or whatever you'd like to send my way.

Let's see.  Hmmmmm, I think I'm forgetting something.  Oh yeah, it might be a good idea to let you know when and how to listen.  Well, the show lasts for 3 hours starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen away.

Catch you all at noon today on ACBRI!