[Radio-announce] Come ride the wind with me this week on ArtFelt at 5PM ET

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:02:56 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

As I was putting the show together, I decided not to stick with any particular theme and simply went with the flow, instead. We’ll start out light and then, some introspection comes into play. Music does tend to reflect the human mind quite well, doesn’t it? Don’t worry, though, we get light once again as I give tribute to cats and dogs.

Please join me at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/> where we’ll journey together. If you’d like to contact me, reach me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/> or FaceBook Messenger <https://www.facebook.com/jcast/>. E-mail or text works, as well.

See you there!

--
Jason Castonguay