[Radio-announce] Billboard's Top Summer Songs from 1974 to 1990 on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 06:46:21 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Had so much fun playing the top two summer hits of each year from 1958
through 1973, I am going to pick-up where I left off at 1974 through about
1990 with 3 full hours of memories of "back in the day"...

Just a few weeks ago, Billboard magazine published the Top Ten Summer Songs
for each year from 1858 through 2016 ans we will make our way through the
number one ad number two songs this week and next.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern