[Radio-announce] tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 10:11:52 EDT 2017

  I double checked, triple checked, and quadruple checked to make absolutely
sure to chase all the gremlins out of the studio, so we should have a much
better show this week. Remember when you heard Work At Home by Fith Harmoney
twice? Well that was the gremlins too. Send all requests for songs and or
song dedications to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218, and I'll do my best to put the song on for you.  See
you tonight.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---