[Radio-announce] Let's see what the computer will try to do to keep Anything and Everything from being heard on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 23 11:43:57 EDT 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

Well, since I've been broadcasting on ACB Radio Interactive after a break, my PC has decided to do something to try to prevent me from broadcasting.  This includes switching my sound card that I play tunes with, changing where the mic came out, and on Tuesday's show the sound was coming out of one speaker.  I did a preliminary check of things, and all SHOULD be well.  I stress the word SHOULD, because, history says Custer SHOULD have won at Little Big Horn, and we all know what happened to him.  Well, if all goes well, Anything and Everything, audio recordings of all types from the late 1800's through today will be played on ACB Radio Interactive starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific.  In addition to music, I'll talk a bit about sports, the local weather, and there's the exciting Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Your requests are welcome, in fact, any email you want to send is welcome.  Send what you want to

and I'll handle each message the way it needs to be taken care of.

To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and look just past the on demand section for a listen link.

Catch you all in less than half an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!

kevin at acbradio.org