[Radio-announce] The Eclectic 80's starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 25 10:45:45 EDT 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

It's me, your loveable DJ inviting you to tune into another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours you'll hear great tunes from the 80's, as well as me thinking of something that happened in the 80's.  Tune in for the fun by pointing your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go past the on demand show links to find a listen link.  It's that easy to do.  Of course your email messages are always welcome.  Send requests or whatever you like to

and if I have the track and it doesn't have those words you're not supposed to use on the radio I'll play it.

Catch you all at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive!