[Radio-announce] On your mark. Get set. Ready for another ArtFelt journey on ACB Radio Interactive at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:17:27 EDT 2017

Hi there, everyone.

It’s already a new week and time for another ArtFelt retreat. I have some things in mind around which the show will focus, but I’m not telling what they are. I don’t think it’ll be too hard for anyone to guess. We’ll start out easy and then, watch out for some of those wild excursions.

It all begins at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. If you’d like to give me a shout-out during the program, just tweet me <https://twitter.com/jcast/> or message me on FaceBook <https://facebook.com/jcast/>. E-Mail and text work, too.

Thanks so much for being with me. And remember, one of the best ways you can wind down and relax takes place right after me at 7PM Eastern with Debbie Hazelton’s “In the Quiet.”

Best regards,

--
Jason Castonguay