[Radio-announce] In The Quiet! Dedicated to one of life's true treasures! Friends! 7:00 PM ACBRI.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 25 17:36:46 EDT 2017

With all of the hurry, skurry and busyness at hand, sometimes it is good to
stop and just know what is most important! Friends! People who are there and
have been there! People who, no matter what little human foibles we all
have, and we just do, being on the human experience. As the saying goes, the
cream rises to the top, and so do dear friends!  No matter how busy, how
many things there are going on, I feel moved to stop and not only thank, and
to also choose more spaces to enjoy these precious connections.

In the Quiet

7:00 P.M. EDT.