[Radio-announce] Billboard's Top Summer Songs from 1985 into the 90's on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 07:30:37 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

I'm still in the summer mood and today on Rick's Picks I will pick up (no
pun intended) with the top hits of the summer beginning in 1985 according to
Billboard Magazine.

I will play Billboard's number one and number two summer hits from each year
and also play one of my personal favorites from each year. I'll keep at this
until we get to the summer hits of 2017.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern