[Radio-announce] Happy anniversary! On this week's Knock On Corn Show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 23:17:10 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!
It is almost Friday! After a very busy and rather interesting week at
the office, I am ready to head on down to the Tyler Juranek Studio to
bring you the Knock on Corn show!
Anniversary, you ask? Why yes, it certainly is an anniversary this
weekend, but it sure isn't the Knock on Corn show anniversary or
anything like that, but I will give you a hint!
On this week's program, we are playing all of your favorite love
songs! (Does that explain it any better? Lol!)
So come join the fun, and see what anniversary I am referring to!
The fun all starts tomorrow, (Friday), at 12 PM Eastern, on ACB Radio
Interactive!
To tune in, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there!