[Radio-announce] There will be no Anything and Everything or Eclectic 80's this week.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 30 10:57:39 EDT 2017

Hi folks.

I had a gig last night at our church, and I just have things up to where I can send email, and I won't be ready to broadcast today.  On Tuesday I have a Dentist appointment around when I broadcast, so there won't be a show at that time.  I'll definitely be back next week with good music and fun on ACB Radio Interactive.

kevin at acbradio.org