[Radio-announce] Wake up and let a GEM make a difference in your day!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 31 09:54:33 EDT 2017

Hey there!

I’m ready for some great music and conversation with you! When I let my dog out this morning, those little birdies were singing and oh, that just puts me where I need to be! I wonder if you hear birdies when you wake up.

And lately when I let my dog out the last time in the evening,I especially  listen for the katydids!

Well anyway, we’ve got birthdays to celebrate, and wow, the end of another month, and beginning of a new tomorrow! Hey where did the other months go?

We’ll make the most of all of that. I love it when you can come hang out with me and all of us who show up. :-)

11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
By phone:
605 475-8130.

Maybe I’ll open up the Alexa calling. good thing I’m not dictating, or she’d say something just hearing her name. lol