[Radio-announce] Continuing to pay tribute, on this week's Knock on Corn Show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:04:59 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!
I hope you all have had a great week!
If you missed last week's program, a friend here in the Tyler Juranek
studio, has past away. If you remember Moostash Joe, who came to be
with me last June, you know who I am talking about.
Joe entertained many people for 60 years, both on the local radio
station in my area of the country, and in his own polka band.
This week, we continue a tribute to him, by replaying the program when
he came on the show.
So tune it in, and see what wonderful history he has to share!
The fun all starts tomorrow, at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Please do enjoy the program, and I'll see you next week!
Tyler Juranek