[Radio-announce] Cooking With The Hazelnuts: we're talking turkey, and not just egging you on! Or are we talking rice? Not really

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Jun 10 17:47:48 EDT 2017

We're nuts, the Hazelnuts, of course, at it again with lots of info and craziness!Randy's got a Sound Bite Byte Bite! Vegetables turned into rice? Randy's excitement over a part of the body, or is it more about his meat slicer? And Debbie is eggcited, definitely eggcentric. You might feel a little scrambled when you hear it!

9:00 P.M. EDT.
Http://acbradio.org/mainstream
By phone:
605 475-8130