[Radio-announce] Information about Midwest Leadership and Young Professionals on tonight's Affiliates in Action at 10 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Mainstream

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 18:28:40 EDT 2017

To all ACB Affiliate Leadership and members,

We had audio issues when we broadcast this show last week which have been
corrected. Hope you can tune in for Affiliates in Action tonight at 10 PM
Eastern on ACB Radio Mainstream.

A new episode of Affiliates in Action will air tonight at 10 PM Eastern on
ACB Radio Mainstream.

Interviewed are Sara Conrad and Jim Jirak about the upcoming Midwest
Leadership Conference and Young Professionals Conference in Omaha Nebraska
August 4 - 6, 2017. We also air a portion of last month's interview with
Janet Dickelman about the ACB National Convention registration process and
overview of the week. Convention Pre-Registration is now open.

The show airs tonight at 10 PM Eastern and then every three hours for the
next 24 hours.

Please tune in tonight from 10 to 11 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/mainstream. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Thanks for your support of ACB Radio

Rick Morin

Rick Lewis