[Radio-announce] Use it, or lose it! "In The Quiet" It's for you, me and all of us!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jun 13 17:49:14 EDT 2017

	It’s here. It makes a positive difference. It works. And, like they say in Twelve Step programs, “It works, if you work it!”

Ever seen someone turning in circles, wondering on many levels why they don’t feel well or better? Often, they’re not using what’s within or at hand.

Well, this is for all of “those other people out there”, surely not any of us. :-)  Lol. If it were that easy to take care of ourselves, we’d do it all the time and easily. It’s no simple, done once-and-for-all task.

So I’m glad there are moments, hours, shows of time “In The Quiet” for our well-being!

7:00 P.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
605 475-8130.

It matters that you’re there, where together, we all make a positive difference!