[Radio-announce] Celebrate Broadway and the Tony's on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 08:16:06 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

The annual Tony Awards celebrating the best of Broadway took place last
Sunday and was broadcast live. I found it to be the best award show I've
seen in quite aa while and the perfortmances from the 4 shows nominated for
best new musical were simply incredible.

Today's Rick's Picks show features music from all four of these nominated
musicals. I will also fill you on the plot lines of the shows.

I will also feature some of the best movie theme music of all time.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern