[Radio-announce] Did you miss Ann Bliss? "On The Inside Track"?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Jun 14 17:32:55 EDT 2017

I know some of you did miss the first airing. It repeats again tonight and
periodically throughout the broadcast day until tomorrow evening.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Catch it my phone:

605-475-8130.

Check out the schedule at

http://acbradio.org

Ann Bliss is  someone who has gone through huge, waking, life transitions.
She is dedicated to helping others with her skills, talents and gifts.

I hope you'll hear her as she shares her inspiring story as one who has been
through many "defining moments, from there to here", On The Inside Track.

Find it as a podcast:

http://acbradio.org/inside-track.xml

Debbie Hazelton

Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!