[Radio-announce] Entertainment taking center stage on main Menu this week!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Jun 15 17:22:31 EDT 2017

This week on Main Menu it’s F-Y-I from F.I.A! Jason and friends, Derek Lane, Hope Povenmire  and President Lynn Hedl from Friends in Art give you a sneak peak at their MIDI workshop to be held during the 2017 ACB Conference and Convention. Want more information about MIDI? Subscribe to the email list at midimag-ex-subscribe at mailman.midimag-xt.org. Let’s not forget about those pork rinds! Randy left us a few and Joe Hodge will show us the perfect television in front of which to eat them, the Sony Brevia XBR-43X800D, 49-inch … and guess what? It’s accessible!
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.