[Radio-announce] Summer Time! And the music is easy! Tunes are jumpin and the mood is high!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 19 09:58:24 EDT 2017

Oooooo! Another new week and voila! It's another GEM day!!!

So much is happening! Got plenty of tunes and good things to talk about!
Come on over! Oh, and do you know about the new show coming to ACBRI? No, I
didn't do it! "Not I," said the little red hen. But I'll tell you who is
doing it. ;) Hee hee!

Let's get ready for summer, and all that awaits our discovery!

11:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone: 605 475-8130.

Whew! It's hot in here already! Lol. Where's that water melon?

Debbie Hazelton

Ready for some summer fun!