[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for help in becoming independent

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Mon Jun 19 12:23:17 EDT 2017

*/Vision Forward Association AND help with independence /*– Wednesday
June 21st 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific (and replays every two hours
throughout the next day)

We all want to speak out for orientation and mobility, accessible
technology, and daily independent living skills. But how do we do that?
Jaclyn Borchardt, the Program Director of the Vision Forward Association
in Milwaukee, Wisconsin joins us to answer that question. We’ll also
have two clients who want to contribute their thoughts to this important
conversation.

To listen to this week’s “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to:
http://acbradio.org/mainstream, and choose one of the links under the
headings “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream” and “Now Playing;” or call
605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. You
may also listen to the program live on the ACB Link mobile app. For more
information, go to http://link.acb.org. Show archive page is at
http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind. Please note that there
is a link located at the top half of the page and below the heading that
says: “Home » Speaking Out for the Blind” where you can subscribe to the
podcast feed and listen to Speaking Out for the Blind shows ranging from
episode ninety-four to the present. Facebook page is at Speaking Out for
the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutBlind (You may also access this
at SpeakingOutfortheBlind). My new show email address is:
speakout at acbradio.org <mailto:speakout at acbradio.org>.

For more info related to this week’s show, go to:
http://speakingoutfortheblind.weebly.com/list-of-episodes-and-show-news/for-more-information-episode-141-vision-forward-association-and-help-with-independence