[Radio-announce] Feel something new in the air? It's ArtFelt debuting today!

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:45:31 EDT 2017

Wow! It’s Tuesday, already, and I thought I had all this time to prepare. Well, I did, but it’s crunch time now and I’m putting the finishing touches on the playlist.

Get ready to join me at 5PM Eastern for my first live program episode. There’s a lot of variety and I was sure to mix it all up to keep everyone on their toes. from a splash of an entry piece to some smooth jazz, classical, and who knows what else? You’ll have to listen to find out.

Listen by going to ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/> or by calling (605) 475-8130. Another great option is to use ACB Link for iOS.

Thanks so much for your support and I look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,