[Radio-announce] The 4-F-Word story about my bed! And more! On GEM!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 26 09:45:36 EDT 2017

Happy Pre-ACB-Convention Week! Wow! A Busy time for many!

***

It slips and slides and before you know it, it’s gone! Well, GEM goes by fast quickly too, but wait till I even attempt to describe this 4-F-Word story about my bed. It’s nothing to cringe or cover anyone’s ears over, unless the sheer frustration of it is enough to make anyone want to pull the covers up and say “Oy Ve!” Suffice it to say, I think I’ll give up trying to be creative in choosing any new bed designs. lol.

As the Eydie Gourmet song says:
“Come Sing With Me! … Come laugh with me!”

It’s that music and laughter that ripple throughout the day and even into the week to give us something good to chuckle and think about. A little bit of good music and laughter go such a long way. When was the last time you heard a little commercial and it wouldn’t leave you alone? Well, just maybe something from even a little GEM will stay with you in a good way.

Happy Monday, and new week!

11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
By phone:
(605) 475-8130.

Hope to have you with me, oh, not in my bed, but how about for coffee and a laugh and song? <chuckles>