[Radio-announce] Speaking Out about BADIE winner Abby Moreno + no show next week

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Tue Jun 27 13:26:28 EDT 2017

*/BADIE Contest- The Winner and More/*– Wednesday June 28th 10:30PM
Eastern/7:30PM Pacific (and replays every two hours throughout the next day)

Remember when I talked with ACB’s very own Joel Snyder about the 8^th
Annual BADIE Contest? That’s the Benefits of Audio Description in
Education Contest! Well, we have a winner! Abby Moreno from Lowell High
School in San Francisco, California is BADIE’s Grand Prize Winner. Abby
and Joel join us to talk about the movie choice, the big win, and give a
quick piece of info on the latest happenings in ACB’s Audio Description
Project. Also joining us will be Abby’s teacher Ahmet Ustunel. (rebroadcast)

Note: This is no show on the week of July 4^th due to ACB Convention
Coverage

To listen to this week’s “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to:
http://acbradio.org/mainstream, and choose one of the links under the
headings “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream” and “Now Playing;” or call
605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. You
may also listen to the program live on the ACB Link mobile app. For more
information, go to http://link.acb.org. Show archive page is at
http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind. Please note that there
is a link located at the top half of the page and below the heading that
says: “Home » Speaking Out for the Blind” where you can subscribe to the
podcast feed and listen to Speaking Out for the Blind shows ranging from
episode ninety-four to the present. Facebook page is at Speaking Out for
the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutBlind (You may also access this
at SpeakingOutfortheBlind). My new show email address is:
speakout at acbradio.org <mailto:speakout at acbradio.org>.

For more info related to this week’s show, go to:
http://speakingoutfortheblind.weebly.com/list-of-episodes-and-show-news/for-more-information-episode-140-badie-contest-the-winner-and-more-rebroadcast