[Radio-announce] It's too darned hot! Let's get away with ArtFelt!

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 16:18:35 EDT 2017

Hey there, everyone!

Has the heat been excruciating? Maybe, just too much rain for your taste? Well, you might find a virtual getaway in today’s show. In case you’re not up for the trip, we provide some down home summer fun, too.

Join me on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/> for 2 hours beginning at 5PM Eastern. If you’d like to contact me during the show, feel free to give me a shout on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast> or Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/jcast>. You can also e-mail me, if you have my address.

Thanks very much. See you there!

Best regards,

--
Jason Castonguay