[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 11:25:31 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
All your favorites from the 70s to the present are coming your way tonight
starting at 7 Eastern. I'll  spin your requests and song dedications too.
Send all requests for songs and or song dedications to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or skype smiley-guy218, and I'll do my best to put the song on for you.  See
you tonight.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---