[Radio-announce] shows next week, FYI

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Thu Jun 29 14:46:33 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Due to the ACB Convention beginning this weekend, I will not be doing any
shows next week. For Interactive shows, I'm going to put last week's in for
replay. Since ACB brings us ACB Radio, I want to strongly encourage as many
to listen as possible to the wide variety of content and replays that will
be taking place throughout. My shows on Interactive will resume the week of
July 10.

Unless otherwise noted, content for my shows on Mainstream will return in
August after some additional time off.

Enjoy the coverage and replays of much variety that is available!