[Radio-announce] On the Inside Trick, new time, 9:00 P.M. EST. Guest: Lynn Hedl

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Mar 1 19:03:04 CET 2017

Hello Everyone,

This show is now an hour show, rather than thirty minutes. Beginning at the new time of 9:00 P.M. EST. Join me with guest Lynn Hedl.

Many of you know Lynn from the Friends In Art Showcase, a well-known and loved event at the ACB National Convention. Many of you have enjoyed Lynn's music.

Tonight, you will hear more about Lynn as a person. What drives her passion? What else does she do with her music?

Lynn sings and plays her harp in this time we spent.

I hope you will choose to tune in.
Http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Catch it as a podcast a couple of days from now:
Http://acbradio.org/inside-track.xml

thanks for listening.

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone